Marshmallows are a classic campfire treat, but they can also be roasted in the oven. This guide will teach you how to roast marshmallows in the oven so you can enjoy this sweet snack any time you want.
How To Roast Marshmallows In The Oven
There are a few different ways to roast marshmallows in the oven. One way is to place them on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Another way is to place them in a disposable foil pan, put the pan on the oven’s middle rack, and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
-A sheet pan or baking dish -Marshmallows -Oven
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place marshmallows on the baking sheet
- Put the baking sheet in the oven roast the marshmallows for about 5 minutes, or
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. – Place marshmallows on the prepared baking sheet. – Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until they are puffed and golden brown. – Serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Temperature Do You Roast Marshmallows At?
The general consensus is that roasting marshmallows at around 375 degrees Fahrenheit produces the perfect level of gooeyness.
How Long Should You Roast A Marshmallow For?
The general consensus seems to be that roasting a marshmallow for around two minutes will result in a perfectly cooked treat.
How Long Does It Take To Roast Marshmallows In The Oven?
It takes about 10 minutes to roast marshmallows in the oven.
The best way to roast marshmallows in the oven is to place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast them for about 5-7 minutes, until they are nice and toasty.